Wednesday, May 20, 2009

a long-awaited, long graduation day!

Photobucket



Photobucket

After a long busy day, graduating, and not to mention rushing to church to do a few "spoken word" pieces....I was able to sit down with my good friends/my sisters and just TAKE IT ALL IN!!! I am now a College Graduate...well Again! lol...Not being able to attend the ceremony for my A.A degree was actually a great thing in disguise...it made me value the ceremony for my bachelors so much more! While these three chicks above will be apart of the rest of my life, it's crazy to realize I have just parted ways with some of the best years I will ever have! So many great memories, so many wonderful people and loving roommates(MEGAN,STEPH,MICHELLE,DENISHA & LIBBY Libs)....I will miss it all! My first three years of college, i was more concerned with LEAVING...but during my senior yr. i realized everything I left would Leave an impression on me!

Photobucket

Crazy "Girls Night In"-Steph,Megan, Ericka, Michelle, me.

Photobucket


Photobucket

One last time with Libbs and Denisha after graduation! ={

No comments: