Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Moon

I can't wait....are they seriously going to make us wait until November?? Like OMG that's brutal!! lol...I just watched the first one for the second time....His intensity slowly builds...I love it...he's never in a rush about anything and he wants so badly to lose control, yet he fears he'll be overtaken by his desires if he does....that's hott!!! lol...i'm a control freak, so when a guy actually manages to have me ready and willing to lose control (Requires So much TRUST!) it'll be a done deal!.....Edward & Bella will fall short in comparison to my unleashed love! lol...

Photobucket


....And so it goes: a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it....but STILL IT FALLS!! .....a heart no longer beats and no one is around to love it...and so it breaks Beyond repair!

No comments: