Tuesday, June 2, 2009

*frantic romantic...

I am one of the most detached and seemingly "numb" chicks ever, yet I'm hopelessly romantic?! How that coexists, I'm not sure, but I know that i want a love that's real! For me, romance is more than some scenic love causing little girls to dream and esteem love as some fairy-dust-filled fantasy! It's more than a fat beat meeting lyrics that everyone suddenly relates to; & No movie could truly capture it all! Romance is lying in bed just to make-up our own lyrics...no beat, no rhythm, just Words! Romance is pure. It's about kisses without extra intentions. Letters just to say "i couldn't get you off my mind; so i decided I'd write you my thoughts". Its about pure thoughts. Romance is about all the noise within the silence! Making small gestures with big plans and actually staying around to see it all come together! Romance is all about building passion.....
When there is passion, Romance is not limited to corny lines; it is both sweet & sensual! So I want a Love that's real, romantic & right!!

Ever girl deserves a man that's interested in giving her a tailor made experience (& vise versa)! She shouldn't feel as though his hand-me down love is a "knock-off" version of what he gave the last chick and He shouldn't be recycling his emotions. Romance involves learning love through your partners eyes. If we loved everyone the same, we'd be miserable & so would the poor recipient of our tainted "love"! No one would be satisfied & everyone would wonder where's the reciprocation??? Everyone has a different love-language & Romance is about mastering your lover's language and earning your credentials! I want o learn something new & no matter how many list & descriptions i come up with, Romance is about making one forget the list, broadening the horizons and taking love to new heights and deeper depths!

No comments: