Sunday, June 28, 2009

whole truth & nothing, but the truth!

I was tagged by STARZ http://withlovestarz.blogspot.com/2009/06/10-honest-truths.html

she nominated me to give my 10 honest truths about myself & I couldn't pass so....


1. I hate driving With passengers; I prefer & Only enjoy driving alone!...anything else still feels like I'm taking the test all over again...probably "post traumatic stress" because i failed the 1st time!! lol...

2. I've heard whispers about my "sexy walk"...THE SECRET behind it all: I'm slightly bow legged & not to mention my hips are asymmetrical! lmbo "oh the irony"?!

3. I have always loved pampering myself!! and sometimes I expect to be pampered/spoiled by others...

4. when it comes to hair styles, I Bore easily!!... always cutting & changing up my hair these days..

5. Me & my friends love people watching!! lol...sometimes we come up with "life stories" for complete strangers!! lmbo it's pathetic & hilarious all at once!

6. One moment I'm too fat & the next, I'm too skinny!! my sister thinks i have BDD (body dismorphic disorder...as if i see myself through a "fun house" mirror"!?? lol...on some days she may be right...but woooo Today, I'm Fat!! lol

7. Sometimes i would shut off my emotions, just so i wouldn't be like "them". I denied myself the right to be angry, hurt, etc...Once upon a time, i "loved"...i sometimes resent that EVERY single emotion i felt/tried not to feel is recycled. reduced. & reused....like there's some collection of cluttered females all feeling the same; more than anything, i "hate" him for that...(big Step admitting this...I've been trying to put it in words for a minute now....hopefully I'll post it Soon!!)

8.my mom's dad had weird dreams, so does she...she once dreamt he died and two weeks later, he did....SO do I....


9. i love eating out & doing little things by myself...makes me feel "sexy"! lol...

10. upon tackling this, i realized while i am both Open & honest, I'm not as "open" as i thought...this was HARD!! it took me a week just to decide what i would say. lol


SO...What's your "whole Truth & nothing, but The truth"????

No comments: