Sunday, July 5, 2009

he Loves me...he Loves me Not...


I decided i'd rather not play your little games
and while the feild of love is full of flowers
the sun is blinding
the weather changes and soon i'd wish i never pulled away my worth
so, screw the games
this speech is so unrehearsed
and still i can't help, but spit my verse
"Love is blind, it'll take over your mind
and what you think is love
is truly NOT
you need to elevate and find"...
Real Love: would never leave me with NOTHING
so why should i waste this perfectly beautiful flower

1 comment:

Shandra E...*the misses said...

lol...and this is what happens when a writer just "spits" without any inhibitions...Freestyle all the way, pulled from pure inspiration while gazing at the flower....made me think: IN THE END, No MATTER WHAT, whether the last petal pulled is "he loves me" or "he loves me not"...you are still left with NOTHING!!! wow...so why pull away at something so beautiful...TRUE love would never have you play such a self-destructive (guessing) game...

uhhmm...Don't mind me Readers +)
lol...i tend to disect/digest my own thoughts from time to time!! & since this came out so fast, i hadn't even had a chance to swallow it...till now...