Monday, July 27, 2009

My Life According To Michael Jackson..Music Game

Choose ONE artist and use their songs to answer the following questions!! You can't use my pick....


....Pick Your Artist: Michael Jackson (wanted to do Lauryn Hill, but I know waaay more MJ songs!! lol...this is not a 'mere' MJ blog in disguise)


Are you a male or female? : Liberian girl
Describe yourself: P.Y.T pretty young thing


How do you feel: Bad & Dangerous x-)


Describe where you currently live: "Earth Song" eesh...let's "Heal The World"=/


If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Got to be THERE


Your favorite form of transportation: wings of my love


Your best friend is: music and me =)


Your favorite color is: Black....or White ...(doesn't matter);-p


What's the weather like: Aint No sunshine



Favorite time of the day: Break of Dawn


If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Greatest Show On Earth (loves the song)


What is life to you: off the wall


Your relationships: in the closet


Your fear: SCREAM! ;-o


What is the best advice you have to give?: Keep the faith and Smile


If you could change your name, you would change it to: MARIA


Thought for the Day: Man in The Mirror (...if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at ya self & then make a CHANGE)


How I would like to die: Heaven can wait...


My soul's present condition: Workin' Day & Night





...because so many of you are being tagged by others, I'd say if you haven't already, GO FOR IT!!! I Tag YOU...anyone who wants to do it!! lol

No comments: