Saturday, August 8, 2009

just 20...

So Melanie, http://meldenisesays.blogspot.com/ Tagged me a while back about my "20 random facts"; however because I've done them before (10) in an 'older blog'...I was also inspired by Reese http://sweetinsanityandsarcasm.blogspot.com/ to switch it up with a music hotlist! :)
&& they are in no particular order (that would be too hard...narrowing down 20 is hard enough!!)


1. Can you stand the Rain: New Edition
2. Remember the Time: Michael Jackson
3. Amazing: Luther Vandross
4. This feeling: PJ Morton
5. Purple Rain: Prince
6. Inner City Blues: Mr. Marvin Gaye
7. You Send Me-Thee Sam Cooke
8. Count it All Joy: The Winans Family
9. Smile- Nat King Cole
10. Between the lines: Sara Bareiles
11. Heartless: Kanye
12. Nothing Even Matters: Lauryn Hill
13. Holes: Rascal Flatts
14. Tracks of Tears: Smokey Robinson (& the Miracles)
15. Jesus Gave Me Water: Sam Cooke & the Soul Stirrers
16. It's You: Jesse Powell
17. Free Fallin': John Mayer
18. This Time: James Fauntleroy (loves loves loves his work!)
19. Rock With You: Michael Jackson
20. Pink: Dear Mr. President
*bonus (lol as in HOW COULD I FORGET!!!) ANOTHER AGAIN: John Legend (i wear that song Out!)



Goodness this was soooo Hard; I wanted Jackson5 AND OF COURSE BRANDY (my fav female vocalist/artist of all time!)on here BAD, but couldn't narrow down a song without wanting to haul a whole albums worth!! lol...

SO, What's your Hotlist 20??! I TAG YOU ALL!! :)

2 comments:

supa.starrr said...

i love those songs!
i think i'll do this =)

☆Reese✮ said...

Yay you did it!
Ok..I loooove your list!
New Edition, Prince, MJ, John Legend amen!