Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Paper Heart...


Ok so i i don't know that this will rhyme or chyme like music, but everytime i open my heart, my pen's in my hand, and i just can't help but use it. & abuse it, confuse love with the bleeding ink, surrender my feelings to what you say & think. And to think, what I say no longer matters, still these are the matters of my heart and i swear i never mind, but could you be so kind to readjust your distant stare. Could you, for just a moment, pretend to know and care about the way I feel inside, could you read past your relations to my words & acknowledge no one resides in these lyrics, like ME. They say the truth, it sets you FREE, but honestly it was the Truth that bound you to me, and now

these lines are my captivity...
so, whatever you do....don't crumple my paper heart.
-Shandra e.

5 comments:

withlove__starz said...

OMG!!! THAT WAS NIIIICE!! loved it so much.. im bout to go read it again!!

supa.starrr said...

wow i loved that!

Tricia said...

Gurl everytime i read from you, i'm inspired

Neesh B Fly said...

hey nice blog...check out my blog neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if you like it follow me

Shandra E...*the misses said...

Thanks alot everyone!!! i really appreciate it all :)