Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brandy is The Best! PERIOD.


Yeah, so this is really random, but I've been havin' a Brandy Appreciation Day since i got home from church this morning?!! lol...idk what got into me, not that anything has to because she's my absolute favorite & one of my main sources of vocal inspiration!!


So, I've probably been on youtube singing & listening, listening & copying, soaking her in...breathing her music...lol..Then, I went over to Dawn Richards videos because she sounds like Brandy and the whole movement continues....LOVE BRAN & Dawn, but Especially BRAN!!! :)
lol...






MAN, I love Her, this song & the songwriter (James Fauntleroy: LOOK HIM UP!)...
&& her outfit is so edgy; real cute!! She's Bomb...She's #1 on my female vocalists list!! But she's amongst GREAT company so the numbers don't matter too much...yet she has/continues to inspire me like NO OTHER!! :)

p.s HAPPY BRAN DAY! =)
lol

7 comments:

supa.starrr said...

I love brandyyyy =)
now, i too, must listen to my brandy playlist lol

Mae said...

Lol, yea...I'm definitely about to create my Brandy playlist on Pandora now!

Shandra E...*the misses said...

OMG i forgot about Pandora's!!! I love that site!

☆Reese✮ said...

Ooh Brandy! Yes love her, love her!

Melanie! said...

i love her too!! :) she's so overrated!

VerbFashion said...

Yea, you're actually pretty music savvy.

Dawn Richards ESPECIALLY is hella bomb!

Brandy goes without saying...the Human album (WOW)! and we won't even reflect on Never Say Never which is easily a classic.

Shandra E...*the misses said...

VF: OMG so yeah...Never Say Never is my favorite album...i listened to it the 1st time at like 10/11yrs old?!...and cried!! lmbo...& then i knew i HAD to sing (not so much professionally), but i had to release such passion! Music is liberating! i could go on & on...lol...