Sunday, September 6, 2009

SAILING with Avant: It's Not Far to Never Never Land...

Sailing: by Avant!


Well It's not far down to paradise
At least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away
And find tranquility
Oh The canvas can do miracles
Just you wait and see
Believe in me

It's not far to: never never land
No reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy
Of innocence again
The canvas can do miracles
Just you wait and see
Believe in me


Sailing
Takes me away
To where i've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon i will be free
Fantasy
It gets the best of me
When i'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie
Every word is a symphony
Won't you believe in me


Sailing
Takes me away......


So It's not far back to sanity
At least it's not for me
And when the wind is right you can sail away
And find serenity
The canvas can do miracles
Just you wait and see
Believe in me



When I'm sailing....
Sailing, it takes me away....



This man has a way of pulling me in everytime!! The concept of "sailing" can be interpreted in many ways, BUT... When I first heard this song, my CD player was trippin' in my car & I decided to browse the radio...I heard the chords in the intro & immediately thought "this sounds like a Michael Jackson song" before he had even sang one word! lol...Then He said "it's not far to never never land" & of course i was hooked! I don't know if i initially fell in love because Mj had just passed away & the reference to never land made my day, but either way Avant is talented! This song is so tranquil & like slow, sweet LOVE, it does exactly what it implies: "takes you away"! And suddenly you forget about the cares and insanities of the world. I absolutely love it!!!



#1 on the Playlist!!!

No comments: