Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10 lives


and all i wanted was for you to prick my curiosity



instead, you dug a hole



and burrowed within the pockets of me



and now i'm destined never to let you go



i'm so curious and destiny doesn't know....



i cheated death just to survive this fall



landed on my feet, lost my head and my heart is so involved




...lets kill the antics



we're a pair of hopeless romantics and soon we'll be murderers too



so i'll wake up, exhale and get to know you



all.over.again

...good mornin' love :)







Shandra E.







"Kiss.Me.You.Fool"



-------------------------------------------------------------------------




Kiss.Me.You.Fool: a new section of my blog where you can expect the brighter lights of love! I usually play into the deep/dark sides, but i figure there's a little hopeless romantic in there dying to breathe just a little bit ;-p lol







2 comments:

VerbFashion said...

you're like "the shit" on the poetry tip...

"so I'll wake up, exhale and get to know you"

wow.
kudos.

Shandra E...*the misses said...

oh wow thanks!!! :)
i really appreciate it much!!