Saturday, October 10, 2009

You look So GOOD in love...

Jamie Foxx is such an all around BEAUTIFUL man to me!! He represents success on so many levels. As a young Black man He studied classical music & actually went to college on a music scholarship! (so did I!! woot woot), He started off as a Hillarious Comedian who always aspired to sing and crossed over into more serious roles! He is an OSCAR WINNER!! (like how DOPE is that; a comedian/R&B singer with an Oscar) & He's just Soo REAL! He doesn't change up the game for his "white fans"...he stays TRUE no matter what & his Race Jokes crack me up!! I LOVE HIM...We tvo everything he touch! lol because we know Jamie Fox can be on the 6 o'clock news & make it funny!! ;o) The man is talented, & swaggalishes! lol...

anyhoo, BLACK FANS TOO GEORGE...BLACK FANS TOO!! haha...I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC...That's where all the LYRICS are! && They leave every genre in the dust when it comes to content!!

& I heard that: You Look so good (when you're) in love (with ME) lol...dope concept!

2 comments:

♥Chymere♥ said...

I love him. HELLA talented. I so didn't know he went to school to study his craft. thats wats up!!

♥Chymere♥ said...

You recieved a blogger award!!

accept award @ http://thesweetheartchronicles.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-love-way-you-shine.html