Sunday, November 15, 2009

SWEET DREAMS!!! Nothing Like Bey :)

I swear...Her craft and skill when it comes to singing AMAZES ME Beyond any other!!! (Don't get me wrong BRANDY is still the illest, but i don't really like comparing the 2...they're in 2 different lanes winning the same race! ...each deserves their own props!..not a comparison )

Anyhoo, BEYONCE is always revamping her work, always creating and recreating...i love it/her! Her God-Given "talent" is beyond this world & she makes me wanna take off work, just to sing around the house all day??! lol...but Only in hopes that I Too will sound Amazing??!
Listen to this craziness...smh...I LOVE THE WAY SHE FLIPS ALL OF HER SONGS & TURNS THEM INTO BALLADS!!
She's So DOPE!!!




Sweet Dreams

Beyonce MySpace Music Videos

1 comment:

RoByn LaTice said...

She's such a great performer! <3