Monday, December 7, 2009

ECLIPSE...the Saga continues!! :)

*fanmade poster


I can remember being sooo anxious for NEW MOON to premier and Now that i've seen it...I can't Wait for the next installment!!! ECLIPSE, the third Twilight movie is set to hit theatres Wednesday, June 30, 2010 =D lol....it's funny because I have yet to read any of the books, still I find myself engulfed like everybody else???

I found this sneak peak for the Plot (more like the inner flap to the ECLIPSE novel)!


"As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger," the plotline explains of the film based on Stephenie Meyer's "Eclipse" novel. "In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob -- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death."
Okay So I just, decided (impulsively) to read the books!! Why??? I've always been a distant fan of Shakespeare & NEW MOON was so reminiscent of Shakespeare's work to me!! I have a feeling i'll fall in love with the fluidity of the language.
...either that, or i'll vomit from all the sapp ;)

No comments: