Friday, January 1, 2010

day ONE. DOWN. 364 to go...



I've been seeing so many posts of "The 365 days Project" and i decided, hey why not?! :) So basically, everyday of 2010, i will be posting a pic of either myself or something within my world! Still, i don't want to just post/take pics "just because", so I have to make sure i have something to say as well....everyday??? lol...this might pose a challenge, but I'm ready for it & i hope I stick to it! ;) So Far, Things are Looking UP for 2010...One Day down...364 more to go!
I just want to live one day at a time, never forsaking the plans of tomorrow, still never taking for granted the fulfillment of TODAY!

Shandra e.

3 comments:

RiekaBaby said...

good idea!! i dont think i can do it tho...these bad hair days be somethin serious! lol

Shandra E...*the misses said...

lol....don't be surprised when i suddenly/sporaticly seem "creative"!! lmbo...when you get pics of my eyes or smile only, etc....just know i feel you ;)

RiekaBaby said...

hell yeah! i feel ya!