Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ollusions: Omarion's New Album Review...


The new album, Ollusions, is set to be released 1-12-10, but the preview can be heard on myspace (and other sites i'm sure) but yeah, I've definitely concluded that I MUST be seeing things cuz I sure aint hearing nothing worth buying??!! So i give it to 'em for coming up with a perfect album title...as corny as it may be...O-llusions?? i guess....


I don't know how/if the music industry has been accepting of his first two singles "I get it In" & whatever the other one was called...I was totally clueless his career was "back on the move", but I just think he waited too long! Besides, the industry is so hardcore these days; good people are strugglin' to sell records....!!


Overall, there might be two songs in all that others might like??! I'm not too fond of any. Sad to say since i was rooting, even waiting for his return...now i just feel like he should say "Gotcha" & crawl right back under that rock....=/


the bright side is, He looks good...UNLESS....it's all an Ollusion & he really doesn't??! ;p
*shrugs...poor baby, he might sell records & prove me wrong.
hopefully....

No comments: