Saturday, January 9, 2010

This is Not Another Girl Meets Boy




La Roux - I’m Not Your Toy
Love, love is like a stubborn youth
That you’d rather just deny
I’m walking on a broken roof
While I’m looking at the sky

It’s all false love and affection
You don’t want me
You just like the attention

Yes it’s all false love and affection
You don’t like me
You just want the attention

I’m not your toy
This isn’t another girl meets boy x2

Love, love hides in a smoky light
And I can never find the truth
Boy, your touches leave me mystified
And I wish I could believe in you

Yes it’s all false love and affection
You don’t want me
You just like the attention
Yes it’s all false love and affection
You don’t like me
You just want the attention

I’m not your toy
This isn’t another girl meets boy x3

It’s all false love and affection
You don’t want me
You just like the attention
Yes it’s all false love and affection
You don’t like me
You just want the attention

I’m not your toy
This isn’t another girl meets boy x4

I love this song!!! We play it OUT at my job all thee time! I've been meaning to post it forever!

6 comments:

aimes said...

Found you randomly...lol. Diggin your blog!! BTW--- "Say" by JM is one of my favorite songs!

-aimes
http://asforamy.blogspot.com

Melanie! said...

I really appreciate all the comments you leave on my blog and other blogger's, as well. Your comments are soo true & deep and I really look forward to yours the most, especially on deep personal issues! lol You're such a big help!

-Melanie

aimes said...

...[cue scary music]! Wow... like are you my long lost twin? it is funny how people randomly meet. I'm soooo excited to have you as a blogger buddy... especially since we can relate to many things [our "pedophile chasers, perhaps?!? *insider for those just tuning in*]

YAY!!! I love my job! You know how you hear people complain about teaching ...or their job period... well, that's not me! My 7th graders keep me on my toes. Literally! Ever new dance craze that is out there, I've learned from them! They are sooo funny!

Well, now that we have been acquainted... I look forward to your posts! Feel free to come over!!
-aimes

Shandra E...*the misses said...

I definitely will & yeah...long lost twins...maybe?? lol..cuz this gets funnier by the hour! haha..

But wow 7th graders?? that's amazing! I love middle-schoolers!! I spent my internship with a bunch of 6th & 7th graders last summer! I was impressed with their ability to be so free/open and talkitive (for the most part most of them were'nt jaded yet...it was refreshing to be around!)...bout time people reach high school, that's a lost trait! ...And yes, i agree...i truly adore my job as well!! And even though it's just a bridge into another aspect of my future (ultimate goal is to be a Marriage/Family Therapist) I have a new found love for children and their needs so yeah...i feel ya!

also, you write really well...so i'm just as happy we're blog buddy's!! :)

aimes said...

YAY! I am sooo happy we've found each other (lol...no homo!?!)

So....now you've been to the BET awards the same time I was there. WEIRD!! Anywho--- one day we just might run into each other!!

RoByn LaTice said...

Your blog always has the best music!