Saturday, August 21, 2010

25 before 25...

I've been waiting for months, and now that my 24th Birthday is almost here...I can start planning my LIST of 25 things to do before year Twenty-FIVE is up!!! The clock starts on SEPT. 13th, soooo Wish me luck:





1.Run at least a half-marathon with an organization of my choice!!


2. LEAVE CALIFORNIA! Get on a plane and LEAVE!! lol...not for good, but vacation, travel, etc.


3. Wear red lipstick! lol, i'm frightened, but i love the vintage/classy lady-look!



4. Join a Gym & Get in shape! (realistically though!). take before/after pics.



5. APPLY TO GRAD SCHOOLS & GO!! i'm afraid; why..idk??



6. Get a love life! lol



7. Go to another Shakespeare play (i love that guy)!!



8. Indulge in my 1st SPA DAY/TREATMENT!!! *sigh.. :D



9. Splurge on a pair of Designer high heels that are T.D.F



10. Get the entire A DIFFERENT WORLD SERIES on Dvd!



11. get a pro-bikini wax /scream like CRAZY & rock a bikini for the 1st time!



12. GO Fishing for the 1st time...with Grandpa!! :)



13. Find a nice Sushi Restaurant & dine in!



14. buy a RECORD PLAYER!!! I've yet to find one that fits me!! (& i'm tired of collecting vinyls i can't play =/ )



15. ROAD TRIP!! by train or car...long as i get there...get there somehow ;)



16. Record one of my original songs..in a studio!



17. make time...make room...AND FINALLY GET A DOG :)



18. Get a Raise on the job OR find a Higher paying Job in my field!



19. Volunteer/work part-time at a Psychiatric Hospital or Nursing Home



20. Plan a trip to PARIS! Idk when i'll be able to afford it, but PLANNING is the first step to progress!



21. Write/Direct a Play w/original songs...as my cousin says: "embrace the Tyler Perry within"!! lol



22. Cook an entire meal, (from scratch) including dessert, for my mom/Family (it's a lot of us)!!



23. Go ice-skating! :)


24. Start a "get-away" savings-fund


25. design a cock-tail dress for my 25th bday & get it tailor made, for an unforgettable night.



Shandra e.

No comments: