I've been waiting for months, and now that my 24th Birthday is almost here...I can start planning my LIST of 25 things to do before year Twenty-FIVE is up!!! The clock starts on SEPT. 13th, soooo Wish me luck:
1.Run at least a half-marathon with an organization of my choice!!
2. LEAVE CALIFORNIA! Get on a plane and LEAVE!! lol...not for good, but vacation, travel, etc.
3. Wear red lipstick! lol, i'm frightened, but i love the vintage/classy lady-look!
4. Join a Gym & Get in shape! (realistically though!). take before/after pics.
5. APPLY TO GRAD SCHOOLS & GO!! i'm afraid; why..idk??
6. Get a love life! lol
7. Go to another Shakespeare play (i love that guy)!!
8. Indulge in my 1st SPA DAY/TREATMENT!!! *sigh.. :D
9. Splurge on a pair of Designer high heels that are T.D.F
10. Get the entire A DIFFERENT WORLD SERIES on Dvd!
11. get a pro-bikini wax /scream like CRAZY & rock a bikini for the 1st time!
12. GO Fishing for the 1st time...with Grandpa!! :)
13. Find a nice Sushi Restaurant & dine in!
14. buy a RECORD PLAYER!!! I've yet to find one that fits me!! (& i'm tired of collecting vinyls i can't play =/ )
15. ROAD TRIP!! by train or car...long as i get there...get there somehow ;)
16. Record one of my original songs..in a studio!
17. make time...make room...AND FINALLY GET A DOG :)
18. Get a Raise on the job OR find a Higher paying Job in my field!
19. Volunteer/work part-time at a Psychiatric Hospital or Nursing Home
20. Plan a trip to PARIS! Idk when i'll be able to afford it, but PLANNING is the first step to progress!
21. Write/Direct a Play w/original songs...as my cousin says: "embrace the Tyler Perry within"!! lol
22. Cook an entire meal, (from scratch) including dessert, for my mom/Family (it's a lot of us)!!
23. Go ice-skating! :)
24. Start a "get-away" savings-fund
25. design a cock-tail dress for my 25th bday & get it tailor made, for an unforgettable night.
♥ Shandra e.