Sunday, October 10, 2010

25 b4 25...the countdown begins....

Ok so ON MY BIRTHDAY 9/13....i wore RED lipstick for the 1st time (check!) & I WANTED TO upload the pix, but i guess since they were taken on a different camera, my comp. won't upload them??!! :( still, i've worn it again since then sooo *shrugs....




I love the red...it's a classic look; but a hot PINK actually looks better on me :)
*ahh...my neck looks ABSENT in this photo!! lol..I need my own real camera! My cell is not makin the cut =/




AND I'm SOOOOO Happy to Check SHAKESPEARE off the list!!!! I went to see HAMLET on Sept. 25th (check!) I had a chance to go back to IRVINE (haven't been since i've graduated college) and saw a few familiar faces! It was a really DRAMATIC good show/cast!

I was happy to realize an old friend of mine actually made the flyer for the play! :)




I wanna see another LIVE play asap!! i got the bug...








No comments: