Friday, February 18, 2011

Shandra e. (the misses)....*Update



I have been M.I.A.....here, but not 'here' for a long time!!!


I think i'll stick around for a while though...lately i've had a lot to say...i've been living...and thinking...and well, thinking some more! lol...


I've been fortunate to CHECK OFF things on my 25 by 25 list and i'll share in another post! :)



as for now, i'm just glad to be back.....i've got a new spin on love&life, and still anything spinning goes in circles....lol...meaning it aint 'brand' spankin' new...but my perspective now has a little more bite, less bark....i'm trying to be a woman of my word these days & these days my womanhood consist of being in HIS word ;)

so idk, stick around if you dare :)

Shandra e. (..the misses)







4 comments:

Chymere H. said...

This makes me happy!

deonna said...

I second what Chymere said! And you are beautiful.

Hope to read a post about your 25 by 25 list soon!!

BTW, the shoes in your first picture are really cute!!

Melanie! said...

i love ur outfit in the first pic!

hope all is well!

-Melanie.

Shandra E...*the misses said...

Thanx ladies!! updates coming before the week ends :)